[Users] Printing layout

Peter Ragosch peter.ragosch at kabelmail.de
Wed Nov 10 07:40:15 UTC 2021

Am Wed, 10 Nov 2021 08:19:15 +0100
schrieb Paul Rolland <rol at witbe.net>:

> Hello,
>
> On Tue, 9 Nov 2021 17:24:55 -0800
> sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:
>
> > CM 3.18.0 on opensuse leap 15.3
> >
> > When printing, it's far to close to the edges. I need to set the
> > margin to 0.5" or 1.25cm around.
> >
> > Where do I do that in CM? I've looked through the preferences. I
> > only see the fonts for printing.
>
> When I hit Ctrl-P to print a document, this opens a Print dialog on my
> machine (KDE) with several tabs. The first one (General) displays a
> list of printers. The second one (Page Setup) controls the margins.
>
> This is KDE, with Cups as the printing subsystem.
>
> Best,
> Rol

The same here. (Manjaro / KDE)
When I press Ctrl-P, a dialog with 2 tabs opens.
First tab for selecting printer, pages and number of copies.
Second tab for selecting page layout, scaling and paper size -

but there is nothing about margins.

It would be desirable to be able to adjust the margins.

Peter