[Users] New to Claws / HTML help?

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 03:40:47 UTC 2021

On Mon, 8 Nov 2021 19:07:24 -0600
"c. marlow" <chris at cwm030.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 9 Nov 2021 11:50:46 +1100
> Peter Richards <peter777 at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> > Also when he HTML is not formatting properly in Claws, I open the
> > button on the rhs with a right-click of the mouse, and at the 'open
> > with' use firefox.
>
> That does not work for me...

DM: You could try just a simple 'Open', which should open in whatever
your system's default browser is. The default hot key for that is 'L'.
If that doesn't work, or if you want to specify a different browser
than your system's default, you can look in Claws' options and adjust
things as desired. ---Dustin