[Users] Fix bug #4224

Victor K ktrace at yandex.ru
Sat Nov 6 16:09:20 UTC 2021

Hi all!

Two years ago I found a bug that users with non-English UTF8 locale must have encountered, which was an incorrectly split utf8 string in the middle of a multibyte utf8 character. Glad to report that I fixed this problem for both the 3.18 release and the master branch. The fixed buffer is now a ring buffer. I will be glad if the patch is included not only in the master, but also in the 3.18 release.

--
  С уважением,            |  Best regards,
          Виктор Кустов   |          Victor Kustov
  XMPP: ktrace at jabber.ru
  I use FREE operation system: 5.10.73-calculate GNU/Linux
  up 2 days, 34 minutes