[Users] Reply function for "sent" mails

mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl mnieuw at zap.a2000.nl
Thu May 20 12:41:11 CEST 2021

Oops, earlier I accidentally sent the reply to Milan only, not to the user list. Sorry.

I stand corrected.
On received messages, you see a reply button if you have opened the
actual message in a separate window (which is how we normally use it)
On sent messages, you don't have this button, which is why I asked
the question. I now see you can reply to a selected message in the
"sent" folder via the reply button of the main screen.

Thanks for the clarification.

MatN