[Users] face header creation

Tom tgrom.automail at nuegia.net
Wed May 5 08:03:23 CEST 2021

What are you all using for generating X-Face headers? I've seen them in
many variations from extremely low red bitmaps to highres greyscales
and even color! (though probably limited to 256 or 16bit? not sure).

What are the formats to choose from and how to make them?

--
 _______________________________________
/  Against his wishes, a math teacher's \
| classroom was remodeled. Ever since,  |
| he's been talking about the good old  |
| dais. His students planted a small    |
| orchard in his honor; the trees all   |
\ have square roots.                    /
 ---------------------------------------
\
 \
   /\   /\