[Users] Claws-mail and "Exchange online".

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 01:26:33 CET 2021

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 19:14:30 -0400
Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 09:14:37 +0100
> Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 20:50:18 +1300
> > Rolf Turner <r.turner at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:
> >
> > > I would really like to continue using claws-mail.
> > >
> > > I have no idea what it means to "support OAUTH2" ...
> > >
> > If you are willing to build claws yourself you can check out the
> > oauth2 branch. I am myself employed at a university which also uses
> > exchange online and the build from the oauth2 branch works for me.
> >
> DM: Hi, Michael. I've been working on getting this working and I think
> I'm getting close. My main question for now is whether there is any
> guide in regards to how to set up one's account within Claws? Here is
> what I've tried (via Configuration - New Account):

DM: I've also just logged in to the webmail for this account and in the
'Mobile Devices' section, I'm not seeing any sign that there was a
connection made today between my PC and this account as a result of my
attempt to set it up in Claws. There is a record of my PC connecting on
11 March, which I'm assuming is when I installed BlueMail as a
workaround for accessing this account with oauth2. [Un]fortunately,
BlueMail handles all the setup automagically, and I'm not sure how to
find out what settings it is using, etc. ---Dustin