[Users] Issue building CM w. gtk3. not SOLVED, just CIRCUMVENTED.

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 20:20:53 CET 2021

On 2021-03-20 at 19:42:27 Erik P. Olsen wrote:

> On 2021-03-20 at 17:31:51 Paul wrote:
>
> > To be plain: liblockfile-devel is not a build requirement of Claws Mail.
>
> OK, I'll remove the devil file and build Claws Mail again. Hopefully you are right and
> the question is then what else prevented my build originally?

First: I can build CM with gtk2 correctly without libfilelock-devel.
Now: Building CM with gtk3 requires libfilelock-devel on my system. The build fails if
this file is not present. It may be due to some unknown condition which I am unable to
locate.

Sorry for the noise but I'll use the system as is.

Regards.
--
Erik P. Olsen - Copenhagen, Denmark
Fedora 33/64 bit xfce Claws-Mail POP3 Gramps 5.1.3 Bacula 9.6.5