[Users] Issue building CM w. gtk3.

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 18:31:51 CET 2021

On Sat, 20 Mar 2021 17:46:59 +0100
"Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to make it absolutely clear it not till I did:
> "dnf install liblockfile-devel" that I was able to build Claws Mail.

And also to make it absolutely clear, I don't have liblockfile-devel
installed. I use fedora 33 just like you. Claws Mail builds fine. It doesn't
matter whether it is gtk2  or gtk3 Claws Mail, because it is libetpan that
requires liblockfile; it is not a direct dependency of Claws Mail.

To be plain: liblockfile-devel is not a build requirement of Claws Mail.

with regards

Paul