[Users] Issue building CM w. gtk3.

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 17:46:59 CET 2021

Mojn Paul,

On 2021-03-20 at 16:26:59 Paul wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
> Consider this dnf output:
>
>  sudo dnf install libetpan-devel
> Last metadata expiration check: 7:51:15 ago on Sat 20 Mar 2021 08:32:22 GMT.
> Dependencies resolved.
> ==========================================================================================================
>  Package                      Architecture         Version
> Repository            Size
> ==========================================================================================================
> Installing: libetpan-devel               x86_64               1.9.4-4.fc33
>   fedora               106 k Installing dependencies:
>  libetpan                     x86_64               1.9.4-4.fc33                fedora
>             338 k liblockfile                  x86_64               1.14-6.fc33
>         fedora                28 k
>
> Transaction Summary
> ==========================================================================================================
> Install  3 Packages
>
> Total download size: 472 k
> Installed size: 1.8 M
> Is this ok [y/N]:
>
> That's why I don't understand how you could have had libetpan-devel but not
> liblockfile.

Sorry, but I made an error in my last mail. It was liblockfile-devel that was missing on
my system, not liblockfile. Just to make it absolutely clear it not till I did:
"dnf install liblockfile-devel" that I was able to build Claws Mail.

As you can see I am now running with gtk3 so far the only problem is that the three mini
icons left to Subject on the mail list window are missing.

Regards,
--
Erik P. Olsen - Copenhagen, Denmark
Fedora 33/64 bit xfce Claws-Mail POP3 Gramps 5.1.3 Bacula 9.6.5