[Users] help with viewing HTML

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 18 20:35:39 CET 2021

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:10:22 -0700
"Steve Taylor" <steven.taylor56 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Hi, I installed Claws on Kubuntu 20.04 and would like to be able to
> view HTML in the message window. I seem to have no plugins installed
> or available
> with the basic installation. I have seen reference to Dillo,
> gtkhmtml2, and Fancy as plugins that might do the job. I downloaded
> the claws-mail-plugins.deb file and installed it and I now see
> several plugins available for loading but none of those for html
> viewing. Fancy is the one listed on the plugins page on the claws
> website. How do I get it? Thanks,

I'm running exactly the same , Kubuntu 20.04, and have the
"claws-mail-litehtml-viewer" plugin installed. It works fine. I
installed via synaptic, yet no doubt it can be installed by:

	sudo apt install claws-mail-litehtml-viewer

Namaste,

Peter

--
Peter Richards

  The peak of ignorance is not knowing the Power