[Users] Parsing mails imported from some archive done wrong

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Mar 7 11:39:57 CET 2021

On Sun, 7 Mar 2021 11:31:39 +0100
Milan Obuch <claws-mail-users at dino.sk> wrote:

> Could you eventually test with 3.17.8? I know it is a bit older but
> still latest official tarball I think.

You say you download msgs from the mailing list, but you don't say what you
do with them once downloaded.

Probably you have corrupted the imap cache, if you simply drop them in your
imap cache folder. Right-click the imap folder and click the 'Discard folder
cache' button.

You should create an MH mailbox and drop them into a folder in that.

If you are doing none of the above, then you need to explain your process
better than you have done so far.

with regards

Paul