[Users] Parsing mails imported from some archive done wrong

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Sun Mar 7 10:07:22 CET 2021

Hi,

I am often downloading mailing list archives when doing reasearch in
some area and sometimes mails show up with wrong properties in message
summary view part of main window. I am attaching one mail which is
displayed wrong here, file taken from imap cache.

I am displaying mark, subject, from, status, attachment, size and date
fields in my summary. For this particular mail summary line is

(No Subject) | (No From) | 801B | 2009-01-01 05.31

Other mails often shows (No Date) in date field with no apparent reason
for this. Could someone look at mail provided to check where is the
issue?

Regards,
Milan