[Users] Configuring Subject field

ml at shadrinden.ru ml at shadrinden.ru
Sat Mar 6 07:09:20 CET 2021

Hi, everyone!

Is it possible to set up Claws Mail in such a way that if I try to send a message with empty subject, it still would ask me whether I want to do this (like it normally does), but if I choose "Send", it would fill the Subject field with a predefined string (for example, "No subject") (to avoid sending a message with subject being actually empty)?

So, I want to a) be given a chance to fill in the subject myself, in case I simply forgot to fill this field, b) to have at least some subject if I can't come up with one, c) don't have to input this "standard subject" by hand each time.

--
Respectfully,
Denis Shadrin