[Users] I seem to be missing something in respect of the "Fancy" plugin.

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sat Jul 31 10:29:15 CEST 2021

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 17:25:22 +1200, Rolf Turner wrote:

> What am I missing?  Should I have taken some special measure when
> installing claws-mail 4.0.0?

Have you built it yourself? In that case, the "configure" process displays
a summary of what plugins will be built. It also displays related details
to met/missing build requirements.

Or do you use prebuilt packages from some place? In that case, maybe the
Fancy plugin is not included? Verify whether it is included within the
available packages.