[Users] Cloned account on moving server, incoming mail still goes to old inbox

Adrian adrian at aeolian.org.uk
Sun Jan 31 14:58:57 UTC 2021

Sorry to mess up the threading, Paul's quick reply didn't arrive at
all!

Thanks Paul!

But I can't find any 'Default inbox' field!
I go to Configuration/Change current account and select the new
account, then
Configuration/Preferences for current account
No 'Default inbox' under the Receive tab.

Edit Accounts/Edit goes to the same form.

Configuration/Preferences Receiving tab likewise has no 'Default
inbox' field.

This applies to Claws 3.17.3 for Windows, and also to
Claws v 3.16.0 on Ubuntu, where I'm not getting the Inbox problem.

Kind regards

Adrian