[Users] Questions about message view screen and RSSyl plugin

James Henry McCoy Jr spaceknight2 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:53:36 CET 2021

Hello All.

Can anyone help me with 2 issues that I am having with Claws Mail? I am
running 3.17.4 on Debian 10.

Question 1:

Would any know of if possible to change the background color of the
message view screen to something easier on the eyes?

Example: Light green - like the paper used in old-style drafting
classes before computers became a big thing with their CAD programs.

So far, everything I found via Google search says I must edit the gtk
theme.

Question 2:

On some RSS news feeds, each time that I refresh / get new feeds -
Claws Mail grabs all feeds - even feeds several years old.

I delete everything in the feed folder and made sure the setting is "If
the text changes - Never mark as New". No change in re-downloading RSS
feeds several years old.

Thanks in advance.
James