[Users] Strange behaviour with FROM and TO boxes since upgrading ??

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 6 10:26:33 CET 2021

Hi Little Girl,

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 17:29:06 -0500
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, that was pretty handy for quick tests. I chose the Raleigh
> theme since it was one of the three choices available by default.
> Then, even though it was possible to do the tests in the Application
> Style  interface, once it was working, I decided to install Claws Mail
> in the VM to make sure it also worked there.

Good way to test it. The only time I used a VM it worked totally out of
the box, and had Windows 8 running in the VM, all to the credit of the
VM packages.

> >Everything works fine now, thanks for your help.
>
> I'm glad to hear it. It's always nice when a plan comes together.

Yes, it is often the part of the plan that is in the middle that can
give one that 'stuck' feeling, and now to make sure it gets documented,
ready for the next installation.

Namaste,

--
Peter Richards

  'I AM' is the only answer (Lars Muhl)  -
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVUAeVn3NqI