[Users] Strange behaviour with FROM and TO boxes since upgrading ??

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:24:57 CET 2021

Hey there,

Peter Richards wrote:

>Having spent the last week or so trying SO many different themes,
>changes to colours, fonts and even resorted to installing the NVIDIA
>driver which I have never had to do, the problem still exists. (In
>fact installing that driver has given me a truckload of other font
>issues, so that has compounded things).

I don't have Claws Mail installed on the copy of Kubuntu 20.04 that
I've got in a VM, but I poked around a bit to see if Kubuntu still has
GTK-specific settings like it used to. It does, so just out of
curiosity, have you followed these steps yet to try GTK-specific
theming?

1. Open the K Menu.

2. Choose "Settings" from the menu.

3. Choose "System Settings" from the submenu.

4. Choose "Application Style" in the left sidebar.

5. Choose "Configure GNOME/GTK Application Style..." at the bottom of
the screen.

6. Choose a theme for GTK2 and GTK3 and apply the changes or download
a different theme if none of the available ones work well.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.