[Users] No password prompt in vCalendar plugin

APM apschwimmer at apmland.de
Fri Feb 19 05:59:17 UTC 2021

Hello Jeremy,

a couple of days before I asked for the vCalendar plugin as well.

I'm not sure about such protocols as Ical, webcal, caldav etc.

The description of the plugin mentioned, that I can use "WebCal-Feeds"

and "Subscribing to public calendars".

Maybe the plugin can't handle other protocols.

I found https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webcal, but is not very helpful....

Where do you see the support for passwords, please?

Thank you!

Kind regards

Piet