[Users] Big bottom bar

wwp subscript at free.fr
Thu Feb 18 12:08:18 UTC 2021

Hello,

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 12:51:12 +0100 Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

> Hi Johan,
>
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 08:12:53AM +0100, Johan Vromans wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > After switching to the GTK3 version of Claws, I noticed that the bottom bar
> > (where the connection symbol and the [Home] button reside) is rather high.
> > See screenshot.
>
> Mmm, I see it rather normal :-)
[snip]

Yeah, if it looks rather normal, proportional to other GUI elements,
it's not compact as it could be or as it is maybe wished or expected by
the OP (I would expect it to be more compact too). 100% sure all this
can be tuned at the theme level, I hope it's easier in GTK3 than it was
in GTK2, where customizing the gtkrc file was a pain in the OSS.

Regards,

--
wwp
https://useplaintext.email/