[Users] Big bottom bar

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Thu Feb 18 11:51:12 UTC 2021

Hi Johan,

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 08:12:53AM +0100, Johan Vromans wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After switching to the GTK3 version of Claws, I noticed that the bottom bar
> (where the connection symbol and the [Home] button reside) is rather high.
> See screenshot.

Mmm, I see it rather normal :-)

> Is this controlled by a theme?

Well, without looking at the actual code I'd say the font size used to
render the account switcher button determines the button size, which in
turn determines minimum height of the bar. The rendering of the button
itself surely is also controlled by the theme, but reducing the font
size is probably an easier first step.

regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones