[Users] VPN - can't get mail

lists lists at lazygranch.com
Sun Feb 14 08:52:13 UTC 2021

Possibly the sysadmin blocks the IP space of your VPN. Or one of the RBLs blocks the IP space. Note keepsolidvpn.limited doesn't resolve.

If you know your email protocols, you can telnet to the mail server while using the VPN and look at the response. This is the basic idea though I can't vouch for the website. But it is a start.

https://inthetechpit.com/2019/07/23/telnet-to-test-connection-to-pop3-imap/