[Users] Filter for 'from keith, ken, jack , mary, etc' move to folder

Keith Bainbridge ke1thozgroups at gmx.com
Tue Feb 2 23:32:11 UTC 2021

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 18:40:06 +0800 Chris Schrauben
<chrisretusn at gmail.com> wrote:

>>>I have a Address book called Family which contains the addresses of
>>>my family. I created a Filter rule called Family; Accounts: All,
>>>Condition: Address book, select Family (the file name is used, e.g.,
>>>addrbook-000007.xml), Header: From, Content: Found. My Action is to
>>>move to my Family folder.

G'day Chris

Thanks Chris. Sounds much easier, as I imagine once the filter is set,
I just add the names to the address (sub)book.

It also looks like I can keep the address boob open while I do other
stuff. Editing filters can't be kept open, and can't open while mail is
coming in. Another plus.

Thanks for your time

Keith Bainbridge

ke1thozgroups at gmx.com