[Users] All mail folder filled by outgoing message successive versions

wwp subscript at free.fr
Tue Feb 2 12:57:19 UTC 2021

Hello,

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 12:21:40 -0000 Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 12:15:44 +0000
> "Pierre A." <pa.news at free.fr> wrote:
>
> > Before doing further research, I am begging for quick advice.
>
> gmail can't handle auto-saves to the drafts folder.
>
> Turn off 'Automatically save to Drafts folder every n characters' on
> the /Configuration/Preferences/Compose/Writing page.
>
> Alternately, configure the gmail account to use a Drafts folder in a local MH
> mailbox.

Good to know. I've just added all this to the FAQ page (and moderated
few edits stuck into the pipe):
 https://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Using_Claws_Mail_with_Gmail#Claws_Mail_account_setup

As a reminder for gmail users, there's also:
 https://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Installation_and_Configuration#Does_Claws_Mail_work_with_Gmail_accounts.3F

Regards,

--
wwp