[Users] Filter for 'from keith, ken, jack , mary, etc' move to folder

wwp subscript at free.fr
Tue Feb 2 08:28:52 UTC 2021

Hello,

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 00:57:14 -0500 Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 14:30:21 +1100 Keith Bainbridge wrote:
>
> >I'd like to create a filter that moves mail to/from several people to
> >one folder.
>
> Configuration->Filtering...
>
> In image form...

Nice!

One could also create an addressbook folder 'family', add people w/
email addresses to it, then set the condition to match any in this
folder instead of adding individual emails to the condition expression
(this would end to be something like: found_in_addressbook "Any" in
"addrbook-000020.xml").

Regards,

--
wwp