[Users] How claws mail treats and deals with new and unread messages?

Liz Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Tue Dec 28 21:08:47 UTC 2021

On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 17:48:28 -0300
Dedeco Balaco via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> It has been hard for me making CM work in the same way. There are
> things it does different, like the way to deal with HTML, which i
> will show in another board. For now, i have this first problem to be
> solved, which will allow me to completely move a few accounts from TB
> to CM.
>
> CM has features i think i will like very much, when i use them. But i
> am unable to some basic things first.

We do not understand why you persist when the result is not to your
liking.
I note that you seem to be intent on achieving a single result, and
have not engaged with other list members who have asked you to look at
other items in your workflow.

I suggest you take a break from this for a few days. I'll put a filter
on you so I don't have to read any more of these emails with ongoing
lack of engagement.

Liz