[Users] sending to members of an address book sub-group

Damien Moore damien at dataconduction.com
Thu Dec 23 15:04:38 UTC 2021

Seasonal greetings to all clawsmailers, and many thanks to the support team.

Many years ago before I discovered Linux and used Pegasus Mail, that program had a facility whereby an address book group could be created such that when the user sent messages to the members of the group, each recipient received a copy without any knowledge of the other persons who had been sent the same message. Is it possible to do this within Claws Mail? When I have tested this using a sub-group of my main address book it seems that the To: field contains all the email addresses contained within the sub-group.

Damien Moore