[Users] Notification plugin is not working

Dedeco Balaco dedeco.balaco at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 5 02:30:29 CET 2021

Em 04/12/2021 12:26, Dedeco Balaco via Users escreveu:

> Em 04/12/2021 05:04, Paul escreveu:
>> On Sat, 4 Dec 2021 02:01:16 -0300
>> Dedeco Balaco via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:
>>
>>> My
>>> command plays a sound. I heard no sound after 2 minutes passed. But when
>>> i looked at CM window, another test message was already there.
>> Are they 'new' messages or 'unread' messages?
>
> Both? They are new messages. Messages i have received just for testing
> the notification feature. I did not read them in any mail manager. Is
> there anything hidden here?

There is an account that is configured in Claws Mail and Thunderbird.
Using TB, i wrote a message fairly long. Long enough to have its draft
written in the draft folder of that account. I sent the message and, in
a moment close to this, a notification with the colors appeared, with
the colors i chose for a kind of notification. A notification for the
draft folder. So, the plugin worked for something. Anyone here
understands why?