[Users] Notification plugin is not working

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Sat Dec 4 17:09:28 CET 2021

Hi,

Dňa Sat, 4 Dec 2021 12:26:17 -0300 Dedeco Balaco via Users
<users at lists.claws-mail.org> napísal:

> Both? They are new messages. Messages i have received just for testing
> the notification feature. I did not read them in any mail manager. Is
> there anything hidden here?

I am not sure if it is related, but i noticed, that new messages are
not notified, if i have open that folder, in which new messages
appears. While i am not totally sure, that it happens always, as I
bother with this when i switch to IMAP some time ago.

I use server side sorting into appropriate folders, thus not all
new messages comes into inbox first.

regards

--
Slavko