[Users] Claws-Mail Crashes (win10)

sgeneris sgeneris at mail.com
Mon Aug 30 17:03:43 UTC 2021

Thank u.

I have no idea what all this means -- it's developer stuff I am end-user.
It refers to the internals of claws-mail.

What is weird is that it works fine on an identical computer.
I have no idea which of the WER is by 3.17 but it's also weird
that it worked before and it does not now.

This is something that should be of interest to you.