[Users] "face" and "compface"

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Tue Aug 10 03:30:44 CEST 2021

Hi Brad, et al,

Problem "solved".

I started testing various email accounts I have - and to my surprise - all the
emails routed via Inmotionhosting seemingly "lost" my "Face" - and those from
others (Comcast, sbcglobal, gmail, etc.) did not. I checked all my
Inmotionhosting mail settings. I have several email accounts there - and they
all appeared to be setup correctly. (They've been working great for years).

Whenever things look perfect - yet are failing - I resort to the famous
"restart all associated software". After doing so, all my accounts could
send/receive my "Face" correctly. Must've been some weird caching issue???

Wish I tried restart first ;)

Cheers,
Lyle
--