[Users] "face" and "compface"

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Tue Aug 10 02:29:42 CEST 2021

Hi Brad,

On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 21:36:50 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 13:14:34 -0700
> Lyle Bickley <lbickley at bickleywest.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Lyle,
>
> >However, when I email myself and look at the mail received, neither
> >face nor compface are displayed.
>
> Configuration menu -
>  Preferences...
>   Message View / Text Options / Display (X)Face

Thanks for the advice. I did have the above boxed checked. But I did find
something "interesting". I received your "Face" O.K.

When I looked at my email in the "Sent" folder, it also had my "Face"
displaying properly! So something nasty is happening between sending and
receiving my "Face".

It looks like "something" is changing my message from what I send to what I
receive - which appears to be deleting (or otherwise making my "Face" not
display). I need to do more investigation...

Did you see my "Face" when I email you?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Lyle