[Users] "face" and "compface"

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Mon Aug 9 22:14:34 CEST 2021

Running: Claws Version 4.0.0git41

I'm a long time Claws user - but just attempted to implement face and/or
compface. I added support for compface (as you can see below in the list of
active features). I then added the appropriate files using "Send" and "Add
headers" in configuration. The picture then displays correctly in the
configuration menu.

However, when I email myself and look at the mail received, neither face nor
compface are displayed.

When I "Display all headers", I can see what appears to be the proper format
sub header:
----------------------------------

What am I doing wrong that neither a properly formatted "face" nor "compface"
displays in my received email?

Cheers,
Lyle

Compiled-in Features
 compface adds support for the X-Face header
 Enchant adds support for spell checking
 GnuTLS adds support for encrypted connections to servers
 IPv6 adds support for IPv6 addresses, the new Internet addressing protocol
 iconv allows converting to and from different character sets
 libetpan adds support for IMAP and NNTP servers
 libSM adds support for session handling
 librSVG adds support for SVG themes
73   NM6Y
Bickley Consulting West