[Users] Claws-mail is re-sending some failed emails every time I start claws-mail

D&R dwoody5654 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 08:43:43 CEST 2021

Fedora 33 with latest version of Claws-mail.

I have about 20 emails that failed to deliver the first time sent. Since then
each time claws-mail is started it tries to resend them. I have searched for
information on how to stop this with out finding any information.

I have not been able to find out where the emails are stored in Claws-mail nor
have I been able to locate a setting to limit the number of retries.

Does anyone know where I can find docs about this issue?

Thanks,

David