[Users] Claws Mail 3.17.7 is unresponsive or refreshes very slowly

Geoffrey at cvbt-web.org Geoffrey at cvbt-web.org
Wed Apr 14 17:22:24 CEST 2021

The Network Manager is in the features list but is not checked. Is
there a way to enable or install it?

--
Geoffrey Wheeler
116 East Morrison Avenue

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 18:09:06 -0000 Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk wrote
Re: [Users] Claws Mail 3.17.7 is unresponsive or refreshes very slowly:
> On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 08:57:00 -0700
> Geoffrey at cvbt-web.org wrote:
>
> > I have nm-tray info but I don't see a log there.
>
> See the Features tab on /Help/About to check if you have
> NetworkManager support built in. If you do, NetworkManager is not
> behaving correctly.
>
> If you don't have NetworkManager support built in or it is not working
> correctly, when the network goes down click the Network Status button
> to go offline. When the network is back up, click the button again to
> go online.
>
> You will find this button in the lower right of the main window, next
> to the account selector.
>
> By going offline you will be disconnected from the IMAP server, and
> claws-mail will stop sending it NOOPs to which it cannot respond.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

Geoffrey Wheeler
116 East Morrison Avenue