[Users] FYI: bug mails sent to this list

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun Sep 27 14:15:31 CEST 2020

On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 12:59:17 +0100
Dave Howorth <dave at howorth.org.uk> wrote:

> My vote would be against the change, if we were voting.

Votes against my decision are welcome.

I made a unilateral decision, so subscribers can disagree, and I'll consider
that, and revert this change if there is enough desire.

> I would have thought that you like to keep track of the bugs as well?

Of course, but this mailing list is not the only way I can do that.

> > If you still wish to receive all bug messages, and have an account
> > at  our bug tracker, you can add users at lists.claws-mail.org to your
> > "watch" list.
>
> I'm confused by this. I really don't understand what it means.

When logged in to the bug tracker, go to the Preferences page, and then to
the Email Preferences tab. Look there.

with regards

Paul