[Users] Setting up a gmail account in claws-mail.

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 02:56:02 CEST 2020

On Sun, 27 Sep 2020 12:04:19 +1300
Rolf Turner <r.turner at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

> I would like to add this gmail account to claws-mail.  I've clicked on
> Configuration -> Create new account, and filled in the boxes under
> "Basic".

DM: My guess is there is something wrong with your Gmail account setup
in Claws. Not sure what it should be for IMAP, but Gmail might have
info on that via your online account or a web search would probably
turn something up. If you're sure you have it set up right, then you
could post all your settings here so anyone else who uses Claws, Gmail,
and IMAP could let you know if they have different settings. ---Dustin