[Users] Gmail secure certificates

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 19:03:18 CEST 2020

Hey there,

edwardp at gmx.com wrote:

>Excellent tip! Thank you.

Any time. I was clicking the little notifications after carefully
checking each one until one day I realized that I was tempted to just
click it without checking it. At that point, I figured I'd be better
off letting Claws Mail handle it, because Claws will always carefully
check it.

>It does seem odd that it would want to send a certificate with an
>earlier expiration date than the current...

It looks like Brad did a great job of explaining that. I didn't know
why it happened either, but had seen the same thing.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.