[Users] Claws freezing when composing e-mail replies

edwardp at gmx.com edwardp at gmx.com
Wed Sep 16 14:54:42 CEST 2020

On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 12:58:28 +0100
Dave Howorth <dave at howorth.org.uk> wrote:

> I've been using Unix before it since the 1970s and if anything I find
> there is more and more to learn each day :) :(

Understood completely. :)

I unfortunately failed to mention that I was using the LXDE desktop
environment when Claws was freezing. I can't say with any certainty
whether or not a specific desktop could cause issues with any
application. I'm sure anything is possible, but my reason for using
LXDE is because my desktops aren't exactly brand new and LXDE is
lightweight. I have switched the desktop to MATE.