[Users] OAUTH2 patch for SMTP and token refresh

David Fletcher David at megapico.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 22:28:31 CET 2020

Hi Dianne,

Great that the patch is getting you part way there! I've not seen this
problem, but the same token is certainly used for send and receive in
most cases. I'll have a look, but it might not be very fast due to
quite a few other commitments in the next 7-10 days.

Please post back if you spot further things that could help track down
the problem.

Best wishes, David.