[Users] Users Digest, Vol 110, Issue 47

Francois Ochsenbein francois.ochsenbein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 20:39:02 CEST 2020

Hi Little Girl,

Thanks for the details ! Yes, it works, problem solved 😊

I looked at the changes of the configuration files in the .claws-mail
directory, and the behavior is apparently driven by the parameter named
"enable_default_account" in the "folderitemrc" file − was =1 before the
change, is now =0 and works as expected − which a posteriori looks like
a sensible parameter name… Sometimes it looks easier for me to know
which value should be set to which parameter, rather than finding out
which box of which sub-sub-section of the menu has to be (un)checked…

Thanks for your prompt help !

François

==> Le vendredi 2020-10-23 à 17:13+0200,