[Users] Choice of "from" addresses

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Oct 23 14:07:58 CEST 2020

On Fri, 23 Oct 2020 07:56:25 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> We recently had a discussion on this in here and the result was that
> the best approach would be to direct mail to specific folders in
> Claws Mail and then create a template in each folder to make sure the
> correct "From" address is always used.

Not exactly, no, that was not agreed as the best approach for this situation.
This is not the same situation.

The 'automatic account selection' works fine when all the addresses that you
use correspond to your account's addresses.

You're referring to a different situation from this.

with regards

Paul