[Users] That won't work.

Michael A. Yetto myetto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:25:15 CEST 2020

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:11:23 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> writes, and having writ moves on:

> Hey there,
>
> Michael A. Yetto wrote:
>
> >Anything left in my inbox was usually a new topic or project, or
> >something that could be delayed or deleted. Most of the time my inbox
> >is empty.
>
> Okay, good to know. Do you start in your inbox on launch in case it's
> not empty, though?

I always start in the inbox for my default account and I can see how
many unread messages are in the other inboxes. The number is more often
than not zero.

Mike Yetto
--
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always
been.  The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread