[Users] That won't work.

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 22:11:23 CEST 2020

Hey there,

Michael A. Yetto wrote:

>What I have always done with my personal email as well as with my
>work accounts is create categories and rules/filters to sort
>messages into the correct folders.

So, just one folder per category rather than two (an incoming
folder and an archive folder)?

>With some less accommodating MUAs (such as LookOut or LookOut
>Distress) I moved the messages manually to the proper folder.

I'll find out if any of mine need that sort of handling when I put
this into practice.

>Anything left in my inbox was usually a new topic or project, or
>something that could be delayed or deleted. Most of the time my inbox
>is empty.

Okay, good to know. Do you start in your inbox on launch in case it's
not empty, though?

>Claws-Mail and previously TheBat! have proven to be a very good fit
>for my methods.

I've never tried TheBat! I've used Claws Mail for years and am happy
with it. Now it's just time to learn a slightly different way of
using it.

Thank you for the response. It's always interesting to see how other
people do things.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.