[Users] That won't work.

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 22:41:56 CEST 2020

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:15:24 -0400, Little Girl wrote:
>Hey there,
>
>Ralf Mardorf via Users wrote:
>
>>PS: Did you consider to set up a search folder for new mails?
>
>Not yet. How would I do that? And would using that to get at my
>emails interfere with the custom templates that would be set up in
>the individual folders that the messages are in? My whole reason for
>the switch to a new organization method would be to get at the magic
>of the custom templates.

I'm using three MUAs. One for suspect contacts, where I assume to
receive more spam, than meaningful emails. It's sylpheed and it runs as
another user. The other tow MUAs are Claws and Evolution, run by the
logged in user, retrieving the same mails, using different methods of
filtering and handling mails.

I'm used to use search folders when using Evolution, not when using
Claws. Claws provides a search folder feature, too, but I don't use it,
so I do not know, if it behaves as I expect to behave.