[Users] Dumb newbie question about directory structures

Will Meister niftyprose at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:51:01 CEST 2020

Hi everyone, my first message to the Claws community.

(I mostly use gmail these days but when a client required me to install a
popmail client for security reasons I went with Claws. I only use it for
communicating with that client. It's a nice little program -- reminds me of
using Eudora in 1993.)

I have a rather complex backup schema and it would be logical to store my
Claws e-mail directories in the same directory as my work for the client
who required its use. That would enable me to back up everything relating
to that client at one go.

I imagine that I could edit a .config file to redirect the program
accordingly, but don't want to wade in at random. I'm sure others will have
asked this question, but I couldn't find an answer in the FAQ or the Claws
manual.

Best, NP.