[Users] How to make claws put my correct address to the to-field?

Liz Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sat Oct 10 23:16:58 CEST 2020

On Sat, 10 Oct 2020 16:03:57 +0200
claws at dragony.name wrote:

> So if I understand you correctly, lets say I have 400 different
> addresses. I would need to create 400 accounts and 400 folders? This
> is very inconvenient and is not really a solution. I just want claws
> mail to do the following:

Oddly, a number of us find this an excellent solution.
We use multiple email addresses and multiple accounts and lots of
filtering rules.

However, we didn't make 400 at once!
We have made them one at a time, added as we needed them and refined
the results.

I'm no coding expert, but for what you want to do immediately, you need
some code to write the addresses.

In the meantime set the default address everywhere to a burner address
so you don't let out your private address.

Liz