[Users] Claws 32bit

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Thu Oct 8 13:34:54 CEST 2020

On Mon, Oct 05, 2020 at 02:11:45PM -0700, sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:
> I've googled (actually startpage.com) and I can't find CM for 32bit
> puppy linux. Their 32bit is compatible with Ubuntu Bionic.
>
> How to make it work? Where do I find the ppa? When I look at
> https://launchpad.net/~claws-mail/+archive/ubuntu/ppa I do not see
> ubuntu bionic

That PPA is unmaintained AFAIK. You can try i386 Debian packages [1],
or, if that doesn't work:
 - build the packages yourself (can be complicated on old systems)
 - build from source (easier, just get dependencies with "apt build-dep
   claws-mail" then follow INSTALL file instructions)

regards,

[1] https://packages.debian.org/search?arch=i386&searchon=sourcenames&keywords=claws-mail
--
  Ricardo Mones