[Users] Problem with RSSyl (or me)

Jono13 meerkat at interia.eu
Wed Nov 18 01:02:49 CET 2020

Hello,

I am using RSSyl plugin. It's convenient enough for my needs.

However, I have a problem with redownloading deleted messages.
I have set a filter that completely deletes messages older than 7 days.
But every time I choose to refresh the RSS feed, the deleted messages

I tried different options settings, but none of them affected the
behavior of the plugin.

Am I doing something wrong?

About 2 months ago I switched from Thunderbird and I prefer Claws Mail,
but when it comes to deleting RSS feeds, Thunderbird behaves as
expected. Deleted messages are not downloaded again and displayed as
new. Of course, I tried on the same channel feed.

Best regards.