[Users] Claws Mail for Windows

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue Nov 17 14:50:49 CET 2020

On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 12:43:05 +0000, rmaf at clix.pt stated:
>Are you going to update the Windows version?

That is a question I have also asked. Unfortunately, I am not even sure
if the Window's version is actively being maintained. I love
'claws-mail'; however, it (the Window's version) still has some serious
problems displaying HTML email, which make it impractical for my work
account.

It would be fantastic if claws-mail was forked and a new branch
developed that could properly handle the receiving and transmission of
HTML email. Unfortunately, I do not see that happening.

--
Jerry